Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Thorson Mark Thorson is offline

Default Went to the Louisiana State Fair

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:25:44 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags wrote:
>
> > On Oct 27, 5:25 pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:
> >> The kitten is an amazingly good traveler. He has just about doubled his
> >> size in 2 weeks. Eats like a horse and moves at the speed of light.

> > Ha!!!! he's wormed his way into your heart hasn't he? They do
> > that.

> It's just too bad they don't have playmates. Two kittens are 4x
> better than one. Not just for your enjoyment, but for theirs as well.

I totally agree with this. A single kitten plays its
kitten games with you, which involves much biting and
scratching. With two kittens, they play their games
with each other, and after a short time they learn
humans are not fond of claws out games. It's much
easier to raise two kittens than one.