Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT bad kitty!

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
>i have had them for at least ten years, different types and brands, and its
>no trouble to clean them, just a little vinagar water every couple of
>weeks, and that was with eight cats in the house, it imho is one of the
>best things you can do for a male cat especally one with a history of
>crystals, Lee

With the Drinkwell brand you do have to pull the motor out and take it apart
to clean it. Otherwise it will stop up and won't work.

Had another brand for many years and you never had to clean the motor. The
only problem I ever had with that one was that it would get slimy and it was
hard to reach certain parts of it. I had a variety of brushes that I used.