Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default A new vodka I just tried

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:19:38 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> wrote:

> On Oct 25, 9:14*pm, sf > wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:54:19 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> >
> > > wrote:
> > > Pricier than Sheldon's Crystal Palace, the stuff is called Boru, and
> > > it was on sale for $8.97/750ml. *I'm certainly no conno-sewer of
> > > vodka, but <$12 vodkas always have an off taste. *This was more along
> > > the lines of Svedka, SKYY, Absolut, or 3 Olives, but at a far cheaper
> > > price. *It's on sale for a few more days, so I'm going to get some
> > > more. * *Eleven days until no more beer, and I'm using up odds and
> > > ends right now, not planning on buying more, except for one box of
> > > good beer to say goodbye to my favorite carby adult beverage.

> > Where did you find it?
> >

> At Shop'n Save, which is a SuperValu store.

Thanks, I googled it because I'd never heard of Boru (or 3 Olives for
that matter) and the price was double. So check out the price at
BevMo or whatever liquor store is nearby and if it's really a discount
for your area - stock up!

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.