Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT bad kitty!

"Robert Miles" > wrote in message
> On 10/25/2011 2:47 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> "Robert > wrote in message
>>> On 10/24/2011 2:13 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> [snip]

>>> Reminds me of a time at my parents' house when about three cats kept
>>> climbing on the front screen door to show that they wanted to come
>>> inside. We finally got some spray bottles and started spraying
>>> water on those who were climbing; they soon stopped.

>> Wouldn't work for Ballerina. She loves water!

> Even cold water?

Yes. She loved her fountain so much that I bought them a huge one with 5
spouts on it. She loves to put her paws where the water trickles out. Any
time I turn a faucet on, she is there. She gets in the shower with me.
Angela fills the sink with water and puts little boats and rubber ducks in
it. She bats them around with her paws. This is one cat who would love to
take a bath. Another thing Angela used to do was use some toys called sea
squirts. They are little rubber fish. They suck up water and squirt it out
their mouths. She loves to get squirted, especially in the face.