Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default A new vodka I just tried

Pricier than Sheldon's Crystal Palace, the stuff is called Boru, and
it was on sale for $8.97/750ml. I'm certainly no conno-sewer of
vodka, but <$12 vodkas always have an off taste. This was more along
the lines of Svedka, SKYY, Absolut, or 3 Olives, but at a far cheaper
price. It's on sale for a few more days, so I'm going to get some
more. Eleven days until no more beer, and I'm using up odds and
ends right now, not planning on buying more, except for one box of
good beer to say goodbye to my favorite carby adult beverage.

--Bryan