Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT bad kitty!

Angela was supposed to sew her elastic on her pre-pointe shoes on Friday in
class. They had the girls on pointe helping them. But the girl helping
Angela is only 12 and apparently didn't know what she was doing. I felt
good when I saw her take a shoe to the teacher for approval. Only to find
they had sewn the elastic on wrong. So she had to take it off. Then a 15
year old tried to help her. She had exactly one stitch sewn.

I tried to show her today but it didn't go well at all. Basically I think
she doesn't want to know how to do it. But that is the rule at her studio.
If you go en pointe, you sew your own shoes.

So there I was, sewing the elastic on. I did try to force her to do just
one piece but she kept saying she didn't understand or couldn't do it.
Yeah, cuz she didn't try. Anyway...

The baby cat was keenly interested in what I was doing. My right leg is a
bloody mess from her jumping repeatedly in my lap to get the needle. And
twice she caught the thread in her teeth. Held it there like a prize!
Looked like she was flossing.

And which cat was this? Ballerina. Angela named her. I said that is what
she gets for giving her that name.