Destiny00 Destiny00 is offline
Member

The only cookware you will ever need in your entire life, not sold in stores or online, changes lives, only cookware that has a lifetime warranty and keeps 93-98% of the nutrition in your vegetables. I know a women personally who's husband was given two years by the doctor to live, he had lots of health problems, and he's still alive 10 years later in better health than he was before. It's called Saladmaster and has been around since 1947. It's the only one that uses titanium stainless steel, its a no water no oil cookware. And cuts your cooking time in half, saves you 25% or more on your grocery bill and saves you on your power bill. You eat less because your body gets what it needs and your food actually has flavor.
They also sponsor the Cancer project headed by Dr Neal Barnard. If your interested and want to learn more contact me at:
or 403-800-5911
I own this cookware and so do many people I know. They have tons of customer testimonials and more. They have changed my life. How many people can say that from cookware they have purchased?