Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Internet Buzz Report Internet Buzz Report is offline

Default I Need Your Help - I'm Walking to Cure Diabetes

Hi All,

I'll be taking part in the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes, along with a
half-million others nationwide. I am personally walking for my Aunt
and my Cousin who both suffer from diabetes. I’m hoping that you can
help support my fund raising efforts with a donation. Any amount,
great
or small, helps JDRF get closer to its goal of finding better
treatments and a cure for type 1 diabetes.

Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message to donate
online. I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on
my progress. Thanks in advance for helping me raise money for a cause
that helps so many.

Thank you very much!
Thom

JDFR Walk to Cure Diabetes