Posted to rec.food.cooking
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Mock Apple Pie

i have read this thread with interest and a bit of horror, i think the one
reason to make it would be sorta like watching a train wreck, you want to
look away but can't, i simply can NOT imagine how this must taste,... most
things are just more or less interesting to my taste buds but this seems
just so ick, Lee
eb.com...