Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Freides[_2_] Steve Freides[_2_] is offline

Default rfc iPhone 4S

Andy wrote:
> OT: rfc iPhone 4S
>
> I've gotta wait until Dec. 1st to get upgraded.
>
> That means I've got over a month to feel left out.
>
> Any rfc members bought an iPhone 4S?
>
> I can't stand being lesser than state of the art!!!!!!
>
> ****es me off!!!
>
> Andy

My 19-year-old got one - we ordered it for him earlier in the week and
it arrived, as promised, from Verizon on Friday. It's great - reminds
me of my iPad2, just smaller, and it's his iPod as well, hold all his
music.

What's not to like? We're probably going to get a few more of them -
we've got one more upgrade we can use now and another coming due in
about a month. My wife wants because she's never had a smart phone and
since she doesn't have a GPS in her car, she wants that functionality.

If you're on Verizon, sometimes they let you upgrade a little before
your due date - ask them about early upgrades. (You can just call 611
from your cell phone.)

-S-