Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Favorite vegetable?

according to the allergist its a reaction to enzymes and how they are
changed by freezing/cooking, one of the things i continusoly is that there
is no one size fits all food plan, it simpley doesn't work, one has to
consider allergins, sensitivities, how well the body digests different
catagories, what causes a reaction like bgl and then of course there is what
tastes good, Lee