Posted to rec.food.cooking
Rik Brown[_28_] Rik Brown[_28_] is offline

Default Eating Puppy Meat Is the Same as Eating Pork, British TV ChefSays

Well, since this is a cooking forum and the title compares eating puppy
meat to eating pork, I'd have to say that although puppy meat tastes OK
to me, a pork tenderloin tastes much better. The first time I ever ate
puppy was back in 1980 in Guilin, China. Tasted OK, but again, nothing
special to write home about (although I think I did at the time).

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.com' (http://forums.TRAVEL.com).
Message origin: TRAVEL.com