View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  

Default Chinese cooking is really delicious

There are many styles of cooking in China. And this is mainly distinguished with the geographical conditions, climate ,products cultural traditions and some customs. Some of them are quite famous and loved by local citizens.
Let me introduce the development way and characteristics of different styles. The most familiar for me is the zhe style. You may have no idea on zhe. It stand for zhejiang style. The dishes in China is quite lite. I will take the Egg-yolk pumpkin as an example. You can taste this in almost all the restaurants. This is quite delicious. Egg-yolk is abundant in lecithin. And after you eat them out,it will be very good for your body. You should put egg-yolk and yellow wine in the bowl.You can steam it in the vapor When it is hot ,you must grinded it with the spoon. When it is in tiny atoms, it is ok. Peel the pumpkin and take out the weeds of the pumpkin. Peel it into the slices. Put some oil in the pot and cook the scanllin greens. After it becomes savoury,you can put pumpkin in the pot. Until it is soft in the sides.it means that it’s done. You put the egg-yolk in and some salt and chicken essence.

Last edited by chima : 13-10-2011 at 08:03 AM