Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Vinocella for iPad

Bill O'Meally wrote:
> We used to use a book to keep track of our wine. It became quite the
> mess after numerous erasures and scribbles every time we moved a wine to
> another rack to make room. Enter the 21st century! We are looking at
> this app for our iPad:
>
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vinoc...2448?mt=8&ls=1

Bill,
I and several others here use the Cellartracker web-based management
system found (logically enough) at http://www.cellartracker.com. It was
created by Eric Levine, and ex-Microsoft employee, and uses "cloud
computing" to maintain a very large community database of wines. It's
simple to use and convenient. Eric asks for voluntary contributions
from CT users, but it's effectively freeware.

Mark Lipton