Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Menu for diarrhea?

On 10/10/2011 11:06 AM, chizcurlz wrote:
> These are the food that we shouldn't be eating if we are having
> diarrhea: 1.Dairy Products(we all know that),

we do? pray tell?? probiotic yoghurt is bad in this case?? cottage
cheese the ultimate binder is bad in this case??? please provide more
information, i could continue, but i don't think you have a reputable cite

2. Gas producing foods
> like beans, broccoli, sweet potatoes, onions, cauliflower, cabbage and
> peas,

gas and diarrhea aren't a good mixture are they?
but what do they have to do with causing diarrhea?

3.Alcohol, Caffeine, and Carbonated Beverages,

all relatively dependent on the cause of the diarrhea...............

4. and last but not
> the least, unwashed foods or not safely prepared!

NO?!?!?!?!?!?! really???? why??? OMG, i should have been SAFELY
preparing foods? i should WASH my foods???

wow, a font of information you are! i'm stunned, and left speechless

with that, i will mute the trolls

sorry folks, i couldn't resist