Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Open concept? Your opinion

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:04:01 +0000 (UTC), Nad
> wrote:

> Just for the record, my real name has nothing to do with Nad or Dan.

Hey! When you first came here you said Nad spelled backwards was your
name.
> I am a male and never married. I learn from my friends that divorce cost a
> whole lot more than prostitutes.

That's certainly true.

> I have no money hidden in the walls, all invested in my home and property.

But you can tell all your friends that you have money in the walls and
on your property and you wouldn't be lying.
--

Never commit yourself to a cheese without having first examined it.
T.S. Eliot