Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Favorite vegetable?

Broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, green beans, onions, sweet
potato, tomatoes, peppers, celery, cucumber, radishes and I'll eat
pretty much everything else Not bad for someone who only ate potato,
canned peas and very ripe tomato slices between white bread - and eaten
hours after it was made to let it go soggy, until I was 21....