Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Open concept? Your opinion

"Who_me?" > wrote
> Why? General health, not specific problems. It is a form of regular
> enforced light exercise. As is often noted - use it or lose it. It is a
> trite saying but a valid concept.
>

>> As I said, get back to us in ten years. While I wish you good health,
>> shit happens and you may not be so cocky in the future..

> Cocky? I am not cocky, I have just had experience. I lived on a ketch for
> more than ten years after I lost my first wife and met a lot of very old
> but very fit cruising yachts-people.

Your experience on a ketch has nothing to do with your attitude. You have
no idea what my wife's situation is, yet you offer advice, contrary to the
medical experts. It is a hereditary condition, not changed by living on
boats. It is not a use it or lose it situation. Please, stop making a fool
of yourself telling me how she should live her life.

As I said, get back to me in ten years. You may be surprised at the changes
your body can go through no matter how fit you are today.