Isaac Gish Isaac Gish is offline
Member

[quote=Leroy N. Soetoro;1647377]Local Restaurant's 'No Kids Allowed' Policy Starts Nationwide Trend - News Story - WPXI Pittsburgh

MONROEVILLE, Pa. -- Last month, the owner of McDain's restaurant in
Monroeville took a bold move by banning children under 6 years old from
the eatery.

McDain's owner Mike Vuich said since the ban has been in place business
has increased over 20 percent.

Since then, businesses across the country have jumped on the bandwagon.

The no-kids-allowed movement now has its own Facebook page and
restaurants, movie theaters and one airline have enacted similar bans.

Vuich said he thinks he's tapped into anger that's aimed at rude parents,
not kids.

--
ha, well I definitely know how obnoxious this it is when parents are being rude to their children in public places. Every once in a while I've seen a kid acting up in a restaurant...but really I wouldn't think it'd be so common that they would have to have all children banned. How bout just ask obnoxious parents to leave?