cktlconnoisseur cktlconnoisseur is offline
Member

Default What is your favorite fall cocktail?

My ultimate fall cocktail is the Pumpkin Pie Martini!

Pumpkin Pie Martini:
1 part Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
1/2 part Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
1/2 part Hiram Walker Butterscotch Schnapps
1/2 part Half & Half
Combine ingredients in shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass. Garnish and serve.

I entered my recipe into Hiram Walker's fall cocktail recipe contest The Quest to win an Apple iPad. Entries are open until Halloween if you too have a favorite fall recipe to share.