Robert Lee

Default Agglomerated Corks

The Australian Wine Research Institute has been doing a large closure trial
for a few years now, and, surprise, surprise, have really found that nothing
is perfect!

However, the best solution here I think is the 1+1 corks. My experience
with hand corking with these though is that they tend to crease a bit at the
bottom, thus exposing the agglomerate.

Professionally, I have found them really good to use.

Rob L
news