Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ross@home Ross@home is offline

Default Do You Like Any 'Odd' Food Combinations?

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:45:53 -0800, (Judy Haffner)
wrote:

>I have a friend that likes warm chili over vanilla ice cream and another
>friend that likes a thin chocolate pudding over a piece of apple pie.
>
>I've always liked toasted cold left-over liver sandwiches with catsup in
>them, and like to smear a banana with peanut butter before eating it,
>but not sure that is "odd" exactly, but it's darn tasty!
>
>If you have any strange combos that you like, what are they?
>
>Judy

Peanut butter is one of my staples but, it has to be all natural, no
added sugar or salt. That kind of PB and almost anything is good. A
couple of my favourites sandwiches which may be considered odd a
PB, lettuce and mayo
PB and dill pickle slices
PB and bacon
Don't knock it 'till you try it ;-).