Posted to rec.food.cooking
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Looking For "Chewy" Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe-Not Soft Or C...

now we sink to the last refuge of one who has no valid point, thereby
proving that either you haven't read here enough to know this is a well
travelled road, or you are so lacking in logic and valid arguement, you are
trying that time honored trick of changing the arguement, thinking you will
get other posters to defend you, anyone who has read my posts and some of
this discussion would know i don't discuss it anymore, sorry try again, Lee
"ItsJoanNotJoann" > wrote in message
On Sep 26, 5:39 am, "Storrmmee" > wrote:
> and your attching yourself to bob's post doesn't reduce your vulgarity or
> attempts to improve your status in your own eyes... just because he
> responded with a civilized disagreement to me, in no way validates you,
> your
> opinion or your rude manner of posting, Lee"ItsJoanNotJoann"
> > wrote in message

> On Sep 25, 8:34 pm, "Bob Terwilliger" >
> wrote:
>
> > Lee wrote:
> > > if you take one cooking class from a reputable school you learn all of
> > > that science stuff

> > This is simply not true. People take YEARS to acquire that kind of
> > knowledge, and some of the people on the forefront (e.g. Harold McGee
> > and
> > Shirley Corriher) are still experimenting and learning after thirty
> > years.

> > Bob

> True, true. Shirley is sharp as a tack and I love it when she makes
> appearances on Alton's show. But people tend to miss out on these
> little gems when Disney and American Idol are their normal tv fare.

I was responding to Bob's post and not to you nitwit. Notice I
responded as is appreciated and not a top poster as yourself. If
you'd learn to read and then respond in a proper manner then these
squirrely posts you are making would make sense.