Ray

Default Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits

I don't know how many of you heard the guy interviewed on CNN. He sounded
like a man on a mission stating that all the prior studies indicating there
are benefits to drinking are bogus and that this is the definitive study
proving what all researchers know already that alcohol is a poison. He said
that if you drink 4 glasses of wine a week you are doing serious damage to
your brain. The guy was downright evangelical.

Ray

"Sydney" > wrote in message
> Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits
>
> An interesting study found that low to moderate drinking may cause a loss

of