Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Looking For "Chewy" Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe-Not Soft Or C...

"Polly Esther" wrote:

>"Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "ItsJoanNotJoann" > wrote in message
>> On Sep 26, 5:39 am, "Storrmmee" > wrote:
>>> and your attching yourself to bob's post doesn't reduce your vulgarity or
>>> attempts to improve your status in your own eyes... just because he

>> I was responding to Bob's post and not to you nitwit. Notice I
>> responded as is appreciated and not a top poster as yourself. If
>> you'd learn to read and then respond in a proper manner then these
>> squirrely posts you are making would make sense.
>>
>> ==========
>>
>> She's blind, you ignorant clod.
>>
>> Cheri

>This post has gone too far downhill but I'll climb in anyway. Just what
>Superior Authority decided that posts MUST BE bottom posted?

It's proper usenet convention to reply directly *following* to that
which one is replying.

>For whose convenience?

Everyones.

>I really don't need to wade through every line

Then learn to trim you lazy spoiled **** who was raised in a garbage
dump and never had chores.

>It makes my old heart happy that Lee can participate without being able
>to see.

Anyone who can make as many posts sees just fine, Lee is an obstinate
otiose trashy **** is all... she's not even a regular poster, she
returns after long absenses just to stir up shit, she contributes
absolutely nothing of value.

>I object to the notion that bottom posting is preferred. By whom
>and why? No more bottom posting from here.

Then be prepared to be mostly ignored. And learn to trim
attributions, wouldja just look at that pile of shit you left to
filthy up this newsgroup, just because you live in a stinkin' dump
don't litter here, SLOB! And to date you've not contributed an iota
of anything on topic, go away useless bitch!