Posted to rec.food.cooking
Polly Esther[_2_] Polly Esther[_2_] is offline

Default Looking For "Chewy" Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe-Not Soft Or C...

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "ItsJoanNotJoann" > wrote in message
> On Sep 26, 5:39 am, "Storrmmee" > wrote:
>> and your attching yourself to bob's post doesn't reduce your vulgarity or
>> attempts to improve your status in your own eyes... just because he

> I was responding to Bob's post and not to you nitwit. Notice I
> responded as is appreciated and not a top poster as yourself. If
> you'd learn to read and then respond in a proper manner then these
> squirrely posts you are making would make sense.
>
> ==========
>
> She's blind, you ignorant clod.
>
> Cheri

This post has gone too far downhill but I'll climb in anyway. Just what
Superior Authority decided that posts MUST BE bottom posted? For whose
convenience? Beats me. I really don't need to wade through every line
since Genesis again and again et boredom to see what anyone else would like
to contribute.
If we've read what comes before, why not simply reply? No need to copy.
No need to carry forward. Might have been necessary when we were running
our computers on kerosene.
It makes my old heart happy that Lee can participate without being able
to see. I object to the notion that bottom posting is preferred. By whom
and why? No more bottom posting from here. Enough! Polly