Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default Maple Syrup

In article m>,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> Clueless AOL newbie Sheldon "Pussy" Katz blathered ignorantly:
>
> > Nowadays, through the magic of modern chemistry, artificial maple flavor
> > can't be distinguished from natural maple flavor

> Just more made-up bullshit from the village idiot.

I don't know, Bob. When you have as serious a case of TIAD as he does,
maybe he really can't tell the difference. Just look at all the stuff
he's posted over the years. No sense buying sausage at the butcher shop
for more than a dollar a pound, Hillshire Farms is just as good! Vienna
sausage from a can? Spam?

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA