Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michael OConnor Michael OConnor is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

On Sep 24, 10:57*am, Kalmia > wrote:
> On Sep 23, 9:46*pm, (Dan Landau) wrote:
>
> > HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

> Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
> why you've never been caught.
>
> Define weird any way you like. *Maybe you're just smart.

I'm 47 and never married, with no kids I am legally aware of. I came
close a couple times, but never got hitched. Lived with a lady for
many years, but that fell apart due to her alcoholism. I am something
of a workaholic, work about 70-80 hours between my day job and trying
to finish a book I am writing. And I love to cook, worked my way thru
college as a cook and can cook just about anything.