Posted to rec.food.preserving
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Yay!

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 09:36:15 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> wrote:

>remember to inventory as you put in and mark off as you take out, item, date
>made and how many... helps not only in avoiding letting it get old, really
>helps to grab it when making shopping lists as you know you already have xxx
>in there, Lee, pleased for you

That only works if the other people who use the freezer are willing to
do that. At one time I had our chest freezer organized with like
things in a plastic basket. Now things just get tossed into it. I am
sure that we have a number of things in there, but they are probably
in the bottom. Since it needs to be defrosted maybe I can start
organizing again.

--
Susan N.