Old 24-09-2011, 05:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Pico Rico[_2_] Pico Rico[_2_] is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

"Cheryl" wrote in message
om...
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
to help you change your status. Call me.

He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.