Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Salmon cakes

Storrmmee > wrote:
: mine just moved the cat toys, clutter makes it hard, Lee
: "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
: ...
: >
: > "Storrmmee" > wrote in message
: > ...
: >> that is what makes them so wonderful they damage nothing, as long as you
: >> don't have clutter stacked around and its just furniture it works great,
: >> trusst me, and its really great if you have the one i had... it had a
: >> remote control so it would go under furniture at the dh's direction when
: >> i asked him to do that... and man what a great cat toy... my dh was very
: >> upset one day just after getting ours, five cats sitting in a row in
: >> china cat position watching it go back and forth all heads moving like
: >> watching a tennis match... and the camera was on the shelf behind where
: >> the cats were,
: >
: > We have clutter and cat toys. Currently the living room is cluttered with
: > hundreds of mismatched socks. The cats are loving that! Angela collects
: > socks. Which is fine but she has this odd habit of pulling one off. So
: > one sock goes into the hamper and then I'll find the other one in some
: > really odd place some time later. So it can take a good long time before
: > the two socks ever mate up again.

How do you vacuum with all that clutter?

Wendy