Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Anyone knows a good culinary school???

On Sep 23, 10:33*am, prettymoira <prettymoira.
> wrote:
> I wannabeachefand put up my own fine dining restaurant. I love tobakeand cook good food so I'm planning to go back to schooland takeculinaryarts.Any ideasanyone?
>
> --prettymoira

Why not start with an apprenticeship. It won't cost you money. Try
out good hotels etc. where you get a variety of experience; banquets,
coffee shop, fine dining restaurants, etc. Try and find a place that
does mostly from scratch cooking. i.e. Howard Johnson's I don't know
about, although a feather in their cap is that Jaques Pepin used to
work there.