Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default America's Ten Most Caffeinated Cities

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 18:50:16 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

> >> I'm surprised Seattle isn't first with all the Starbucks on every
> >> corner!

> > Polls are kinda goofy but interesting to read.

> I hate those slideshows which require you to keep clicking and loading a new
> batch of advertisements for every single item. I didn't read beyond the
> first page.

I don't know what browser you're using but it's either the wrong one
or you don't have the right add-ons. I didn't see any ads, but I'm
using FF with ad-blocker and popup blocker.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.