Emery Davis

Default wine made by stars or vips ?

On 4 Dec 2003 03:40:38 -0800, (Mario) said:

] Hello,
]=20
] I tried to look for information on wines made by stars or vips, what I
] found is as follows please tell me if you know mo
]=20
Mario,

Depardieu owns (according to my secret source called google) Ch. Tign=E9
in the Anjou. 350,000 cabernet d'anjou et cabernet franc.

How about the pretty fair Chateau Dassault, owned by Serge Dassault of
airplane-making-fame? IIRC it's a St. Emilion. FWIW he declines to offer
a discount to employees of either Dassault Aviation or Dassault Systems...

-E
--=20
Emery Davis
You can reply to