Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cindy Fuller[_2_] Cindy Fuller[_2_] is offline

Default America's Ten Most Caffeinated Cities

In article
merryb > wrote:

> On Sep 20, 4:58*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> > I don't know how they came up with this or if it means anything but
> > the results surprised me
> >
> > <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/19/americas-10-most-caffeina_n_...>
> >
> > Or
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/3ha8uov
> >
> > Lou

> I'm surprised Seattle isn't first with all the Starbucks on every
> corner!

They aren't on every corner (yet), although Starbucks has two stands in
the hospital where I do research. In Vancouver, there are two large
Starbucks on either side of Robson Street. The comedian Lewis Black
ranted on a similar situation in Houston several years ago. I can
understand this in Houston or Dallas, since turning left or crossing at
the crosswalk can often be hazardous to your health there.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me