Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Kisses filled with air

Tiger Lily > wrote:
: On 9/16/2011 9:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
: much snipped
: > I think the population as a whole hasn't a clue about nutrition. I remember
: > the big push for chicken back in the 80's. I can't tell you how many people
: > were bragging about being good and eating chicken while they were munching
: > on something fried from McDonalds's or KFC or some such place.

: Julie, do you remember telling Q that you didn't understand what he had
: just said, and he would return to the subject until you had an
: understanding................. he did this in a polite, friendly,
: gentle, kind, sincere, ELOQUENT manner (not shouting, i will ever
: respect Quentin as being ever so Eloquent!)

: kate

Remember, he had spent many years teaching difficult subjects and
eveninlaer years, when quite ill, he continued to tutor srudents. that is
what he did on the group, as well.

Wendy