Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Kisses filled with air

On 9/16/2011 9:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
much snipped
> I think the population as a whole hasn't a clue about nutrition. I remember
> the big push for chicken back in the 80's. I can't tell you how many people
> were bragging about being good and eating chicken while they were munching
> on something fried from McDonalds's or KFC or some such place.

Julie, do you remember telling Q that you didn't understand what he had
just said, and he would return to the subject until you had an
understanding................. he did this in a polite, friendly,
gentle, kind, sincere, ELOQUENT manner (not shouting, i will ever
respect Quentin as being ever so Eloquent!)

kate