Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Kisses filled with air

On 9/16/2011 4:23 PM, Peppermint Patootie wrote:
> I find it difficult to believe that people had to be told by someone
> else that 'just "eat a lot of protein and fat" and avoid the starches"'
> was not sufficient nutritional consideration to give to their eating.
>
> While one might primarily mention the carb/protein/fat ratios when
> discussing treatment of diabetes, most of the people in these groups are
> not idiots.
>
> PP

Hiya PP

You have just made the point................ a lot of people were very
interested in the discussions of which of a wide variety of diets that
expound at present (and over the last 20 yrs and have gone out of 'fashion')

Quentin and Annette did the research into WHY x diet was better than y
diet, and gave you things you really must think about............ things
that don't get PubMeb page as they aren't medicines that can be produced
as 5000% profit!

kate