Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Cam[_1_] Cam[_1_] is offline

Default Back ribs prices

On Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:10:11 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:

> 2.99 is OK. I might buy some at that price since that's currently the
> price for St Louis style spare ribs. Pork butt is up to $2.33/lb.
> WTF?

Lately around here everyone is adding pulled pork to their menu. Sub shops, pubs, food courts, everyone is selling pulled pork. It's all crock pot/braised and soaked in sauce. I served pulled pork to a party of 70 people and lots of them said they had never had real pulled pork before. A few wanted to know where I'd bought my WSM.