chef_riggy

Default Anyone use Exopat nonstick baking sheets?

Yup! I use them every day (well, almost) at work. The big ones are for the
full size sheet pan (18x26) and the small ones are for the half-sixe sheet
pan (13x18). These are commercial size pans available at your local
restaurant supply dealer. You could (almost) pour molten lava on these
things with no harm to them, and it would not stick. I use them for
sugarcrafting and tuilles.

"McGuirk1" > wrote in message
> Hello...I saw these on Amazon.com and they sounded interesting. They

measure 16
> 1/2 x 11 5/8. My favorite cookie sheets (Airbake) measure 15 x 14.
> I pulled out every cookie sheet I own and nothing comes close to the

Exopat