Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default White Castle Law Suit

"Pinstripe Sniper" > wrote in message
> Seems a larger than normal NYC stockbroker is suing White Castle
> because he cannot fit into a booth.
>
> http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2119...ger-booths.htm
>
> It also seems White Castle sent him coupons for free food in reply to
> his pre-suit complaints. LOL!
>
> I wonder if certain NYC / high cost urban locations have snugger
> booths / seating?
>
> PsS

I have never been in a White Castle but I have seen booths I can not fit
into. There was a restaurant in Alameda that also sold ice cream. Most of
the booths were normal size but one had far less room between the seats and
the table. Little kids could fit in there just fine but only the thinnest
of adults would fit.

One of the La Palmera restaurants here has a few similar booths. And I have
been at another restaurant (can't remember the name) that also had a small
amount of space between the booth and the table. Now maybe it's not so much
my size but my shape. In some cases I could actually get in there but my
boobs were then resting on the table. This is not really something I want.

I did live in NYC but not in a high cost urban area. So I can't speak for
their booths.