Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Robert Miles[_4_] Robert Miles[_4_] is offline

Default Low carb diet

On 9/8/2011 1:25 AM, RodS wrote:
> On 7/09/2011 9:11 AM, Ozgirl wrote:
>>

>> I eat chicken with my hands, also salad with my hands I pick up chop
>> and steak bones too to get the last of the meat off

> I have trouble using chopsticks, they really need a pointed end :-)
> One of the funniest things was some Chinese friends who had tried to
> teach me how to use chopsticks trying to eat pizza with a knife and fork
> they were relieved when I told them it was traditionally eaten with your
> hands :-)
>
> (- -)
> =m=(_)=m=
> RodS T2
> Australia

I've read that chopsticks were invented by some Chinese emperor
who was afraid of being harmed by the older dining tools, such
as knives, and therefore created something that allowed eating
but made it especially difficult to cause harm.

Robert Miles