Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Low carb diet

RodS > wrote:
: On 7/09/2011 6:39 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
: > do you like lots of sauce or just covered and crisped up? i don't like so
: > much on that it covers the meat, i also like beef and lamb, but pork imho is
: > best, Lee

: Yep the pig is the most succulent of animals ham bacon ribs and roast
: pork with crackling mmmm they say you can eat every part except the
: oink :-)

I thought you used the ears for making silk purses:-)

Wendy

: > > wrote in message
: > ...
: >>
: >>
: >> "Julie > wrote in message
: >> ...
: >>>
: >>> > wrote in message
: >>> ...
: >>>> the dh can't stand for his hands to have anything with an ick factor on
: >>>> his hands, so when we eat ribs/other hand at home foods we bring a damp
: >>>> cloth to the table and when dinner is over he immediately washes his
: >>>> hands before we even clear the table, Lee
: >>>
: >>> I have never eaten ribs and just never would. They look so disgustingly
: >>> greasy and messy.
: >>
: >> Oh yes but also the most divine things if covered i bbq sauce I only
: >> really like pork ribs but will eat beef or lamb under sufferance
: >>
: >> the female singer was quite old and had the most awful voice. The kids of
: >> course just loved the music, they are a country band, and the main thing
: >> is that the kids thought it was all wonderful.
: >
: >

: --
: (- -)