Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> while this is difficult, another thing socail services will get in your
> business for is not enough food, lets just hope they will cooperate and at
> least give you a list, its kinda sad, and what i want to help you avoid is
> being put in the position of being responsible if they screw it up... my
> brother has serious health issues, the reason i know about this is in part
> because of his situation, and a friend of his issues that has caused my
> brother being must more careful than he otherwise would have, Lee

It is odd because they do seem to hoard some things like soap and paper
goods. I think my dad lives in fear of running out of some things. Or
maybe it's not him. Maybe it's my mom.

We always had a full cupboard and freezer when I was growing up but now they
keep very little in the house.