Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

while this is difficult, another thing socail services will get in your
business for is not enough food, lets just hope they will cooperate and at
least give you a list, its kinda sad, and what i want to help you avoid is
being put in the position of being responsible if they screw it up... my
brother has serious health issues, the reason i know about this is in part
because of his situation, and a friend of his issues that has caused my
brother being must more careful than he otherwise would have, Lee