Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

In article >,
"Storrmmee" > wrote:

> i meant for you to make a profit, as long as its paid for and you enjoy it
> and don't need the money there is only one reason to sell, which is profit,
> but then this gets back to my original point, why say its an investment if
> you are going to continue to live in it, no income there, Lee

I build equity every time I make a payment on a house I own. Every
mortgage payment increases my net worth and reduces the federal taxes I
pay.

When I rented, every penny I spent in rent went into the landlord's
pocket.

On the one hand: owning means every month my net worth increases.
On the other hand: renting doesn't do me any good beyond not being
evicted.

Sounds to me like owning is an investment.

PP
- Chris Malcolm