Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

you need to know that in some medicare instances, if he refuses the
recommended/prescribed help they can refuse to pay for tretments that
medicare feels could have been prevented by the recommended services, ie, if
physical therapy is recoomended and he has a joint issue or mobility issue
later they can, and do refuse to pay, Lee