Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

buying as we go as we find what we like is what we did before, it allowed
for some nice furniture bought at estate auctions and yard sales, our
waterbed and a futon is the only "new" things we bought the waterbed lasted
from when we purchased it in 92 until the fire, only needed one patch and
that was me not a cat btw, it was destroyed in the fire.