Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

then you are making a good parental decision, one of the reasons we can do
as we please is that we are not responsible for any humans except ourselves,
so as long as we have money put back for the cat care its all ours to waste
as we see fit, his stepmother is fixed well as are my parents, and his
mother is fine as long as there arere no emergencies... she still lives on
her own at 86 so we worry about her a lot, but his sister is close, and she
is so very attached to her house, if she were forced to move it would kill
her quickly so we are all resigned to her staying ther until the end, she
would not last a month if she had to move, Lee