Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "Storrmmee" > wrote in message
>>> had we to do it over, we would have rented and banked the
>>> difference, that would have really allowed for a lot more travel,
>>> Lee

>> We bought our house late in life, and now I wish we had just kept
>> renting. New roofs, and many upgrades aren't cheap, and moving on in
>> retirement isn't all that easy with a house to sell, especially in
>> this market. :-)

> I don't know where my husband got this idea from but he thought he
> could buy a house and make a ton of money by selling it in a few
> years. Nobody could talk him out of that notion. I am sick of this
> house and all of its problems.

He is not alone in thinking like that. There are more than a few
companies out there giving people that idea. What he could have saved in
interest could have been used for so many things You don't buy a
house for $100,000 and sell at $200,00 for $100,000 profit. You buy a
house at $100,000 PLUS interest. The profit margin is a hell of a lot
smaller when viewed that way. If he had paid all that interest into his
defence super plan he would have been bucket loads ahead at retirement
time.